Screen and frame colors shown below.
ABOUT OUR SCREENS
We use Textilene® Solar Screen, a fabric manufactured by Twitchell. It is designed to reduce heat transfer through windows by helping to eliminate many of the sun’s harmful rays. Solar screen fabric not only reduces the heat, but plays an important role in glare reduction as well as daytime privacy.
Solar screens should never directly contact the surface of the glass which allows it to stop the heat before it reaches the glass. Textilene solar screen material is a woven PVC coated polyester yarn that is formulated to withstand solar abuse. Our sun screens are available in 80% blockage or 90% blockage depending on your needs. We build our sun screens with high quality 1”x7/16” frame of various colors to match closely with your window frame. We use internal aluminum corners. All sun screens have a 5 year warranty.
- Textilene® 80, 90 and 95 blocks between 80-95% of the sun’s rays
- Designed to reduce heat transfer through windows
- Reduces the glare and harmful rays from the sun
- Reduce energy costs
- Provide protection for your indoor furnishing
- Flame resistant and fade resistant
- Excellent for daytime privacy without blocking the view
- Window Screens
- Patio Roll-ups Shades
- Door Screens
- Patio Enclosures